MetAccess Release notes
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.23 – Sept 2011
- Able to read SILO files that have modified latitude and longitude fields.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.22 – Apr 2011
- Fixed problem when running MetAccess within Windows 7 that was causing Windows to blue screen.
- The Open file dialog is now resizeable.
- Some speed improvements when opening and closing MetAccess.
- Handles invalid SILO files found in a directory much better when using the Open file dialog.
- Weather index files for 2010 weather.
- Fixed drag and drop of met files. It only opens the files you dropped and not 64k of them.
- Other small bug fixes.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.21 – Apr 2009
- Added a popup menu option to stations list in the unpack dialog to copy the station list into the clipboard
- Other small bug fixes.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.20 – Aug 2008
- Can open SILO patch point or data drill files (FAO56 format).
- More bug fixes.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.15 – Oct 2007
- Chart series can now be changed to and from bar, line, and point types by right clicking on the legend
- ‘Running means’ series values now show on the last date of the period .
- Some improvements to the time (x) axis labels.
- The grid shown on charts now is lighter gray.
- Some more bug fixes.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.14 – July 2007
- Values from more than one weather station can be shown on a single graph by dragging a series from a graph legend onto another graph. See the help file – Combining Graphs for details.
- Many bug fixes.
- Help file revision.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.12 – May 2006
- Minor user interface changes.
- Toolbar buttons enabled/disabled at the correct times.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.11 – Feb 2006
- Fixed some major memory leaks.
- Fixed copy and paste bug in the edit weather data dialog.
Changes to MetAccess for version 1.1 – July 2005
- MetAccess is now a 32bit application specifically suited for Windows 2000 and XP.
- Uses a new graphing component for better graphs with more flexibility.
- There are no limits to the amount of data that can be graphed, tabulated or copied to the clipboard.
- Multiple elements can be graphed on the same graph using the Tabulate dialog.
- The Select Weather Files dialog during unpacking process is now resizeable so you can see more columns at once.
- After unpacking a weather file from the archive, a message dialog asks if you would like to open it immediately.
- The background image and gradients on the main form work properly.
- The dragging of buttons to customise the toolbar works more smoothly.
- MetAccess runs much faster when doing calculations and producing output.
- Help file uses new help system.
- Many other small bug fixes from version 1.05 .